Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Uh huh

When I started this blog I said to myself, "I'm going to keep up with this and post all the time." Easier said than done. Enter 9 month old that likes to crawl away fast, work, dinner, housework, and the occasional date night and you have a receipe for the blog not getting updated. Oh did I mention I'd like to add sleep somewhere in there (what's that!). Here's dinner tonight. It's broccoli, biter biscuit, and rice cereal(which I'm ready to give up on). I'm tired and want to go lounge. Enjoy.

The tired stare


Looking cute, looks like she has a bruise near her nose but it's biter biscuit


Another tired stare, I love the piece of broccoli somewhat betwwen the eyes


This is when I decided it was best to get her a bath and put her in bed before she slept in her high chair all night and went to daycare tomorrow with broccoli hair :)
Hope you liked!! :)

No comments: